You can return your order within 14 calendar days from the date you received your order.
Are returns free?
Returns are free for UK and International orders.
How do I return an order?
Write to email@example.com and we will e-mail you the return postage label. Please ask at the counter the proof of postage.
If you are a consumer from the U.K or the EEA and cancel your order within 14 calendar days, you are entitled for a full refund of the price paid for the products (we don’t issue refund for delivery charges).
- Returns are free. Products should be with the original packaging where possible.
- The items should be returned to us in resalable condition: complete, unused and in the same condition as delivered.
- If the returned goods are not in the condition stated above, then we are unable to accept them under the above terms.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund or deduct from your refund where products are marked/not intact or show signs of wear and tear.
- If products are received in acceptable condition we will issue your refund within 10 working days.
- When you post the items back to us you must keep your certificate of postage as you will need this as your proof of return.
At the moment we do not process exchanges.